Friday, September 11, 2020
Registration begins at 7:00 am
THE FOLLOWING PROTOCOL WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED
- All patients are required to wear face masks while on our premises regardless if they are inside our outside. Face masks will not be provided by Lakeside Dental Arts.
- Porta potty’s and outdoor handwashing stations will be available for your convenience. No one will be permitted into our facility until they are called in for treatment.
- Please try to limit your party to only patients requesting treatment.
- Patients will be limited to only one service, cleaning, filling, or extraction.
- If you require an extraction and you are on blood thinners, you must bring a note from your physician stating you have been off blood thinners for a minimum of 5 days.
- Please bring a list of all medications you are currently taking.
- No one under the age of 18 will be eligible for care.
- Social distancing will be enforced at all times.
- If you have been tested for Covid within the last 14 days and have not received your results, or you have been in contact for more than 15 minutes with someone who may have Covid you will not be eligible for treatment. For everyone’s safety, we ask your cooperation.